Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Flowers

During April Showers I Crocheted May Flowers

I combined different flowers to make the clippies below I used a rosette (Free Pattern Below) and a my Garden Rose pattern which is part of my "Flower Girl Headband Pattern"

Pattern
Rosettes (Small)
With G Hook - or hook size of your choice
Chain 20
3 single crochets in 2nd chain from hook
Slip Stitch into next chain stitch
3 single crochets in next chain stitch
Alternate
Slip stitch
3 single crochet
Unti the end of chain
Bind off
Form a round rosette by rolling rosette into spiral -  Stitch or glue together to secure rosette shape
Finished
Create a detachable hair clip by forming rosettes then hot glue
to fuzzy soft quilting muslin or felt.
Secure Alligator clip to the back with hot
glue and another small piece of muslin or felt to cover the bottom prong.


Etsy - Rosette Pattern More Deatiled Pattern with 2 versions of Rosettes & Leaves



Shared at these parties

1 comment:

Charcuterie Recipes said...

I enjoyedd reading your post